Download our knowledge drop resources:
Clinic in Belchertown, MA
The clinic had been using paper charts for its small animal and equine services clinic, and faced critical bottlenecks without an electronic records system, including:
- Having to handwrite prescription labels
- Getting through the check-out process
- Physical exam findings were all written on carbon copy paper and then transcribed by staff
These were all very time consuming, manual processes that limited the overall throughput of the clinic.
After using PetTracks Veterinary EMR, the clinic has seen the following:
- Improved process for documenting a patient encounter and pulling previous charts
- Reduced time of completing prescriptions and handling bill payment
- Eliminated handwritten labels and the check-out traffic jam, which contributed to reducing the check-out process by over 20 minutes per patient
- Increased revenues due to seeing more patients each day
Clinic in West Greenwich, RI
The clinic had been using a “top” EVMR in the industry for its orthopedics and primary care clinic, and was very unhappy with its usability and customer support.
“To perform 1 task, you had to go through 7 different screens.”
The clinic went with a simpler EVMR that allowed users to chart faster and spend more time with patients. PetTracks is designed to look like a paper chart, which is intuitive and easy to use. “Why hadn’t anyone thought of this?”
Schedule a consultation to learn how your clinic will benefit from using PetTracks!